What are its claims?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
Give Me Any Average Guy (Who Can Copy And Paste) And I’ll Quickly Have ‘em Setting Up His Own Website & Building a list …Even If He Thought He’d Never Be Able to Do it.
- Where you can get High Quality Hosting starting at $ .01
- What Autoresponder to use… And the pitfalls to avoid when comparing their services to others.
- The In’s and Out’s of FTP and the best program to use for it.
- How to Create a Site that Practically Forces your visitors to join your list and read every word you say with hunger.
- How the Pro’s Save Time by using an online tool to create high quality squeeze pages in as little as 11 minutes top.
Is it something I can trust?Seeing as I haven’t actually bought this product, how can I answer this one? Well, I’m sure I can track down some useful info for you to help you make your purchase. For starters, I’ve looked up the product on trust ranking websites such as http://mywot.com. Easy Tech Videos scores an averge of 3.99, which is about averge and isn’t a cause for worry.
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Easy Tech Videos scores 62.45/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined in detail the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.easytechvideos.com/cb.php, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $19.95.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: easytechvideos.com you’ll also be taken through to easytechvideos.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)